Click For More Images
How to Brew
- Boil mineral water or at least 95 degrees Celsius (203 degrees F).
- Pour 2 teaspoon or approximately 8-10 grams of ground coffee into Coffee Drip.
- Flat and compact the coffee in the coffee drip evenly using the pressing tool.
- Put the pressing tool inside Coffee Drip.
- Add sugar / sweetened condensed milk / creamer as you like into your coffee cup.
- Put Coffee Drip over a cup.
- Pour the boiled water into Coffee Drip till it is full.
- Close Coffee Drip with the lid. Be careful of the hot surface.
- Let the brewed coffee drips slowly about 6 - 8 minutes.
- Enjoy traditional dregless coffee with unique taste and aroma.
.Notes : If the coffee drips to slow or too fast it means :
- You press the coffee too hard, too soft, or the surface of the coffee not even enough.
- The grind level of the coffee not suitable. Recommended grind level is medium.